What is the composition of Medihoney® products?
All products from the Derma Sciences Medihoney® series contain Medihoney® Antibacterial honey, which is a standardized medical grade antibacterial honey collected mainly from the Leptospermum scoparium bush (also known as Manuka). This one the Manuka honey combination is formulated using advanced scientific knowledge how the healing potential of honey would be maximized.
Medihoney® Antibacterial Honey
What is Medihoney®, Antibacterial Honey?
Medihoney®, Antibacterial honey is a standardized antibacterial honey, predominantly from Leptospermum sp (Manuka tree), chosen for its uniqueness wound cleaning and antibacterial properties. Medihoney®, Antibacterial honey is a topical preparation that contains 100% Medihani Antibacterial Honey and can be used for the treatment of both chronic and acute wounds. It has been proven to be clinically effective for:
- providing a moist environment for wound healing
- wound protection by creating a barrier against pathogenic microorganisms, including and strains resistant to antibiotics
- ensuring a cleaner wound
- quick removal of unpleasant odor
- reducing the risk of bacterial infection
Medihoney®, Antibacterial Honey is a natural non-stick coating and therefore reduces trauma and pain when changing the dressing.
When to use Medihoney®, Antibacterial Honey?
- Cystic wounds
- Deep wounds
- Infected wounds
- Mucous wounds
- Necrotic wounds
- Foul-smelling wounds
- Surgical wounds
- Superficial wounds such as cuts, scratches, abrasions
- Superficial burns
- General first aid
Serious wounds, such as deep, sinus, necrotic, diabetic, infected wounds, mucous, foul-smelling wounds or (surgical) operative wounds, should be treated under under the supervision of a health professional.
How to use Medihoney®, Antibacterial Honey?
- Protect the edges of the wound with Medihoney Barrier Cream.
- Medihoney®, Antibacterial honey can be applied directly to the surface of the wound. Avoid direct contact between the wound and the opening of the tube.
- Medihoney®, Antibacterial Honey can be applied directly into deep wound cavities or soaked in suitable coverings.
- Make sure that Medihoney®, Antibacterial honey is in full contact with wound surface - layer thickness approximately 3 mm (1/4 inch). Apply more if it is present fluid from the wound.
- A suitable non-adhesive sterile dressing or dressing should be placed in order to covered by Medihoney®, Antibacterial med.
- The dressing should have sufficient absorbent power to absorb fluid from the wound (secret).
- Medihoney®, Antibacterial honey can be left on the wound for up to 7 days depending on the condition from the amount of liquid present. The liner should be changed when it is saturated with liquid from a wound or if the secondary dressing leaks.
- If any other reaction occurs, apart from a short-term burning sensation, remove the dressing and wash the affected area.
- Use with caution and with close monitoring in heavily exuding wounds.
- Not recommended for use in body cavities.
- In the case of a slow or non-responsive wound, please seek medical help.
- Not for use in people who have had an allergic reaction to honey.
- The wound may appear larger in surface area and depth as the dead tissue is cleared. This the increase should be accompanied by an improved appearance of the wound.
For single patient use
The product is sterile until the protective seal is broken.
Do not use if the tube is damaged.
Use within 4 months of opening.
Medihoney® HCS Surgical
What is MEDIHONEY® HCS Surgical?
MEDIHONEY® HCS Surgical, adhesive dressing with MANUKA HONEY is moist wound dressing made from Leptospermum honey (+15) combined with hydrogel colloidal gelling agent, surrounded by an adhesive border. Gelling agent located within the coating mass. As the wound exudate is absorbed, the dressing - which has a low pH value and high osmolarity - forms a gel. This helps keep it moist environment for optimal wound healing, helps in autolytic debridement and enables non-traumatic removal. This product is an occlusive dressing and does not require secondary lining.
What are the indications?
Under the supervision of a health professional, MEDIHONEY® HCS Surgical, adhesive dressing with MANUKA HONEY is intended for the treatment of non-oozing wounds to wounds with weak exudation providing a moist environment suitable for wound healing to aid and promote healing autolytic debridement. These dressings are indicated for the treatment of the following wounds:
Surgical wounds including those created after Caesarean section
- diabetic foot ulcers
- leg ulcers (venous ulcers, arterial ulcers, and leg ulcers with mixed etiology)
- pressure ulcers/sores (decubitus)
- first and second degree partial thickness burns
- wounds after organ donation, traumatic wounds
How is the product used?
- Before applying MEDIHONEY® HCS Surgical, adhesive dressing with MANUKA HONEY, clean wound area as needed.
- Use the appropriate number of MEDIHONEY® HCS Surgical, adhesive dressing with MANUKA HONEY to cover the entire surgical wound. Using the ruler found on protective tape, the dressing can be cut with sterile scissors and additional dressings can be applied hem at the top to accommodate longer wounds. The outer edge of the lining should to extend at least 1.9 cm beyond the edges of the wound. Discard the cut, unused portion coverings.
- Open the pouch and pull out the liner. Separate the protective strips (marked with “1”) from dressings, exposing the surface of the dressing that is in contact with the wound.
- Position the liner so that the center pad completely covers the area wounds and apply it. Align) all edges and corners to ensure that lining properly glued to the skin.
- Remove the upper plastic layers (marked with “2”).
- If the wound exudate increases, applying a protective cream or ointment (compatible with adhesive dressings) to the area around the wound can help prolong the time wearing a dressing and preventing tissue maceration.
How is the lining changed and removed?
- The frequency of dressing changes will depend on the patient's condition, as well as the degree wound exudate.
- Re-apply the tub of MEDIHONEY® HCS Surgical, adhesive wrap with MANUKA HONEY reaches its absorption capacity or as directed by a care professional wounds.
- Gently remove the dressing from the SURFACE of the wound by pressing on the skin with one hand and by carefully lifting the edge of the lining with your other hand. This edge can be either a little stretch or gently roll to release the rest of the lining.
- After removal, some residual hydrogel / colloidal material from the HCS liner it can stay on the wound. This material should be cleaned as part of the normal process cleaning between changes of coverings.
- Clean the surface of the wound before applying a new dressing.
MEDIHONEY® HCS Surgical, adhesive dressing with MANUKA HONEY is not intended for:
- Third degree burns
- Patients with established sensitivity to honey
- If the dressing does not come off easily, soak it in sterile saline or with water until it is removed without difficulty.
- Due to the low pH value of the dressing, some patients may notice a mild transient burning sensation If burning persists and cannot be relieved by analgesic, remove dressing, clean the area and stop using the MEDIHONEY dressing.
- During the first use of the dressing (depending on the degree of wound exudate, interstitial fluid and edema surrounding the wound), high osmolarity of the lining can contribute to increased exudate.
- This can be solved by adjusting the frequency of changing the lining according to the degree exudate.
- During the healing process, due to autolytic debridement, it is common to non-viable tissue is removed from the wound, leading to an initial increase in size wounds. Although the initial increase in size can be attributed to normal removal nonviable tissue, consult a health care professional if the wound continues to heal increases after the first few dressing changes.
- After removing the lining, if a little of the HCS Lining material remains, it cannot be easily removed remove, soak it with sterile saline or water until it is free does not remove difficulties.
- Consult a health professional if you notice signs of infection, which may include increased redness, increased pain, increased wound drainage, increased skin irritation and change in color and/or smell of the wound.
- Do not use this dressing with any other wound care products except those listed in the instructions in this package, without prior consultation with a health expert.
Medihoney®, Apinate Ointment
Composite with Antibacterial Honey and Alginate
Medihoney® Apinat Dressing with Antibacterial Honey (Apinat Dressing) is sterile, non-adhesive wound dressing containing calcium alginate fibers impregnated Medihoney® Antibacterial Honey. The dressing absorbs the exudate of the wound forming a soft gel.
When does Medihoney®, Apinate Obloga work?
Medihoney® Apinate Dressing is used for acute and chronic wounds. Effect of lining includes:
- help with wound healing (providing a moist environment for wound healing)
- wound protection by creating an antibacterial barrier against bacteria including strains resistant to antibiotics
- rapid, effective autolytic debridement to clean the wound, remove dead skin and remains
- quick removal of unpleasant odor
- reducing the risk of bacterial infection
When to use Medihoney®, Apinate Wrap?
- Leg/foot ulcers
- Pressure ulcers
- Infected wounds
- Mucous wounds
- Foul-smelling wounds
- Diabetic wounds
- Wounds in organ donors and recipients
- Superficial wounds such as
- cuts, scratches, abrasions
- Surgical wounds
- Necrotic wounds
Serious wounds should be treated under the supervision of a health professional.
How to use Medihoney®, Apinate Wrap?
- If necessary, protect the edges of the wound with Medihoney® Barrier Cream.
- Place the dressing on the surface of the wound making sure that the dressing is in contact with the surface wounds. The linings can be placed next to each other or on top of each other in order to covered large or deep areas. Alternatively, the wound can be filled with Medihoney® Antibacterial Medicinal Honey before applying the Wrap. Lining up can be cut with sterile scissors or folded in the form of a wound.
- An appropriate sterile secondary dressing should be placed to cover Medihoney® Wrap. appropriate sterile secondary processing should be applied. The secondary dressing should be sufficiently absorbent due to wound exudate.
- The wound can be cleaned between dressing changes according to standard protocol for cleaning wounds.
It is suitable for use under a compression bandage.
How often is Medihoney®, Apinate Lining changed?
- Medihoney® dressings require changing when soaked with wound exudate and/or bath the liner is filled with gel. The dressings can be left in place for up to 7 days depending on the condition from the amount of wound exudate.
- All Medihoney® Wraps are non-adhesive and therefore easy to remove without damage wound surface and new tissue.
- Wounds with heavy exudation require close monitoring and may require everyday change.
Do not apply to people who have established hypersensitivity to any component which is present in linings.
The wound may appear larger in surface and depth, as the dead tissue is cleared. This the increase should follow the improved appearance of the wound.
- When applying this product, you may experience a transient burning sensation. That's because natural properties of honey and is not harmful to the wound. If the transient burning lasts and cannot be removed with an analgesic after 30 minutes, remove the dressing and wash affected area.
- When used on dry wounds, it may be helpful to moisten the dressing in order to made removal easier.
- Use with caution in wounds that bleed profusely.
Do not use if packaging is damaged.
The product is sterile until the package is opened.
Medihoney® protective cream
Medihoney® barrier cream can be applied to intact and exposed skin risk to provide protection against body fluids and moisture. Can be applied around wound and under skin folds where a protective barrier will help prevent damage skin. The cream can also be applied under wound dressings and incontinence pads where the skin may be at risk of damage. Medihani Protective Cream helps in maintaining the protective properties of the skin and maintaining the moisture of the skin.
Indications for use:
• Protects skin that is at risk of incontinence-related damage and can
can be used under incontinence pads
• Can be used around wound edges to protect the skin from irritation or damage caused by wound exudate
• Helps protect the skin from damage caused by friction or shear
• Helps in preventing maceration
• Helps prevent excoriation
• Helps in maintaining the pH value of the skin
• Helps prevent skin damage caused by by frequent hand washing
• Helps with psoriasis
• Helps with eczema
Instructions for use:
Apply to clean, dry skin as needed. Reapply after bathing or during every time the lining is changed.
Medhihani Protective Cream is available in a 50g pack
The use of Medihani Protective Cream is contraindicated in patients with there is hypersensitivity to honey.
Ingredients: Purified water, Manuka honey, coconut oil, natural triglyceride (caprylic/ capric triglyceride), liquid silicone 593, cetomacrogol 1000, cetostearyl alcohol, white beeswax, sea buckthorn oil, sodium benzoate, aloe (aloe barbadensis), D-alpha tocopherol acetate, Vitamin E (D-Alpha Tocopherol), chamomile (Matricaria Recutela), xanthan gum
Where to buy Medihoney?
Apoteka Melem, Knjaza Miloša 234
Apoteka "Vegafarma" , Vidovdanska 2
Apoteka "Kamilica", Pasterova 14
Apoteka "Prima"– Bolnica Sveti Sava, Nemanjina 2
Apoteka "Prima"– Bulevar Kralja Aleksandra 82
Apoteka "Prima"– Francuska 24
Apoteka "Prima"– Neznanog junaka 4a
Apoteka "Prima"– Resavska 66
Apoteka "Lilly 58 - Zvezdani gaj", Dimitrija Tucovića 154A
Apoteka "Lilly 21 - Blok 45", Jurija Gagarina 221, Novi Beograd
Apoteka "Lilly 92 - Senjak", Koste Glavinića 5A
Apoteka "Lilly 118 - Višegradska", Višegradska 22
Apoteka "Baofarm" - Zvezdara, Kralja Aleksandra 336
Apoteka "Viva 15" - Knez Danilova 7
Apoteka "Vita", Preševska 52, Zvezdara
Apoteka "Medigroup", Pariske komune 26, Novi Beograd
Apoteka "Neven", Novi Beograd
Apoteka "Lilly 121 - TC Stadion"
Apoteka "Galena", Južni Bulevar 38
Apoteka "Galena", Nebojšina 24
Apoteka "Lilly 155 - Dedinje", Neznanog junaka bb
Apoteka "Bella farmacija", Paunova 3E, Vozdovac
Apoteka "Medigroup", Milutina Milankovića 3
Apoteka "Paster", Pasterova 14 B
Apoteka "Beolek", Braće Jerković 108 B
Apoteka“Lilly 108- Đeram“, Bulevar Kralja Aleksandra 186
Apoteka“Laurus 6“, Beogradska 14
Apoteka“Lilly“87-Dalas“, 27.Mart 45
Apoteka“Menta Plus“, Zlatka Šnajdera 12A
Apoteka“Lilly 72-Banjica, Crnotravska 7-9
Apoteka“Prima“- Takovska, 27.Marta 3
Apoteka“Prima 8“ Banovo Brdo - Požeška 81b
Apoteka“Selić“, Kralja Petra 62
Apoteka“Dunav“,Novi Beograd,Bulevar Mihaila Pupina 145
Apoteka“TT Pharm“, Višegradska 27
Apoteka“Mint“, Balkanska 8-14
Apoteka“Lilly 63-Bežanijska Kosa“, Partizanske Avijacije 25
Apoteka“Lilly 13- Beograđanka“, Kralja Milana 21
Apoteka“Lilly 65-27.mart“, 27.Mart 40
Apoteka“Benu“, Kokanova 2B,Voždovac
Apoteka“Lekino Brdo“, Maksima Gorkog 107
Apoteka“Lilly 70“, Čika Ljubina 6
Apoteka“Alhemi“, Višnjička 91
Apoteka“Prima-Konjarnik“,- Jasenička 7
Apoteka“Nikola Pašić“, Trg Nikole Pašića 9
Apoteka“Lilly“, Knez Mihajlova 47
Apoteka“Euromedic 3“,Grge Andrijanovića 8G
Apoteka“Benu-Piramida“, Jurija Gagarina 155A ,Blok 44
Apoteka“Lilly 24- Delta City“, Jurija Gagarina 16B
Apoteka“Mea Pharmacy“, Nikolaja Gogolja 32
Apoteka“Eurolek“, Pariske Komune 27
Apoteka“Milošević Healt Care“, Bulevar Kralja Aleksandra 223
Apoteka“Igor Ilijašević“, Resavska 6
Apoteka“Family Pharm 6“,Vojvode Stepe 240
Apoteka“Oaza Zdravlja XXVII“, Braće Srnić 23s
Apoteka“Lilly 206-Trošarina“Vojvode Stepe 357
Apoteka“Lilly 141- TC Aviv“, Živka Davidovića 86
Apoteka“Prima 1“, Aleksandra Glišića 1
Apoteka“Lilly“, Krušedolska 1
Apoteka“Lora“, Antifašističke borbe 216,Novi Beograd
Apoteka“Lilly 123“, Vojvode Stepe 114-116
Apoteka“Vida“, Branka Krsmanovića 5
Apoteka“Dr.M.Stojanović, Kralja Petra I 26A
Apoteka“Biopharm Plus 4“, Kralja Petra I 29
Apoteka“Orfelin- NS 3“, Kralja Petra Prvog 31
Apoteka“Lilly 12- Bačka Palanka , Žarka Zrenjanina 76
Apoteka“Filly Farm 72“, Kralja Petra I 25
Apoteka“Cvejić“, Trg Oslobođenja 10
Apoteka“Farmacija plus“, Kralja Petra Prvog 33
Apoteka“Janković 59“, XIV VUSB 20
Apoteka "LILLY – Backa Topola", Glavna 15, Bačka Topola
Apoteka”Benu”, Glavna 21a
Apoteka”Herba Curug”, Miloša Crnjanskog 46
Apoteka”Lilly 136-Čačak TC”, Bul. Vuka Karadžića
Apoteka”Lilly 54- Čačak 3”, Kuzeljeva 5
Apoteka”Viva V”, Knez Miloša 68/1
"Doljevac", Doljevac bb
Apoteka”Benu 224-Futog”, Cara Lazara 21
Apoteka”Benu 390”, Cara Lazara 2
Apoteka”Lilly 202-Futog “, Carice Milice bb
Apoteka”Lilly 129”, Kralja Petra I
Apoteka”Atina”, Jug Bogdanova 3-7
Apoteka”Kenig “, Vojvode Stepe 8
Apoeka”Nana”, Karađorđeva L 4
Apoteka”Lilly 130- Vivo Jagodina”, Vuka Bojovića bb
Apoteka”Viva ogranak, Maršala Tita 9
Apoteka”Vegafarma-Lajkovac”, Vlade Nikolaja 1
Apoteka”Viva”, Kralja Petra bb
Apoteka”Lilly 182-TC Lazarevac”, Železnička STOP SHOP
Apoteka”Vegafarma”, Džordža Kovačevića 18
Apoteka”Benu 298”, Slovačka
Apoteka”Alek”, Trg Oslobođenja 6a
Apoteka”Farma -Kos, JNA 35
Apoteka”Viola”, Trg Oslobođenja 10
Apoteka”Medicament+”, Maršala Tita 42
Apoteka”Nikola Pašić Apoteka 3”, Hajduk Veljkova I Miloša
Apoteka” Lilly 109”-Plaza Kragujevac, Bulevar Kraljice Marije 56
Apoteka”Lilly 124”, 27.Mart br.12
Apoteka "Medika ogranak "
Apoteka "Lilly 88 - Leskovac", Masarikov trg bb
Apoteka "Sveti Sava OGR.6", Branislava Nusica bb
Apoteka "Livada", Djordja Andrejevica Kuna 8A
Apoteka”Galen Pharm 81”, Maršala Tita 44
Apoteka”Zdravlje”, Vuka Karadžića 11
Apoteka "Leko-vita 3", Kralja Petra I 230
Apoteka "Galena" Vojvode Putnika 22A
Apoteka”Lilly 41”, Kralja Petra I 237
Apoteka”Milanović”, Vojvode Putnika 22
Apoteka "OAZA ZDRAVLJA XVII", Epsikopska 37
Apoteka "Licina", Veljka Vlahovica 1
Apoteka "Viola", Generala Zivkovica 3
Apoteka "Gavring", Kneza Grbovića
Apoteka”Belladona 1”, Srbe Jovanovića 42
Apoteka”Benu”229 Zona 1”, Bul.Nemanjića 67A
Apoteka"Irisfarm 7", Bulevar Cara Lazara 76
Apoteka”Centar - Radnička 24”, Stevana Musića 18
Apoteka”Lilly 23”, Futoška 2
Apoteka “Lilly 47”, Bulevar Oslobođenja 41
Apoteka”Galen Pharm 67”, Jevrejska 38
Apoteka”Cvejić 45 Novi Sad VI”,Dunavska 20
Apoteka”Cvejić 60 Novi sad I”, Balzakova 42
Apoteka”Zelena “, Futoška 89
Apoteka”Benu Liman3”, Bul.Cara Lazara 57
Apoteka”Lara Farm 7”, Njegoševa 19
Apoteka”Lilly 208-TC Novi Pazar”, Save Kovačevića bb
Apoteka "Miletic plus 4", Milosa Obrenovica 50
Apoteka”Miletić plus 2”, Vuka Karadžića 84
Apoteka”Kozmofarm”, Kralja Aleksandra Obrenovića 72
Apoteka”O2”, Vuka Karadžića 82-84
Apoteka”Miletić Plus”, Vojvode Mišića 208
Apoteka”Viva VII”, Vojvode MIšića 192
Apoteka "BENU", Dom Zdravlja, Miloša Obrenovića 4a
Apoteka "Farmanea", Zmaj Jove Jovanovica 5G
Apoteka "Zdravlje", Njegoševa 12
Apoteka”Benu”, Milorada Bate Mihajlovića 19
Apoteka”Misa 2”, Kozaračka 172
Apoteka”Lilly 111-AVIV Park”, Miloša Obrenovića 12
Apoteka”Benu”, Svetislava Kasapinovića 5
Apoteka”Benu”, Oslobođenja 4A
Apoteka”Lilly ,Vožda Karađorđa 1
Apoteka "Alfa Farm", Braće Vidaković 2
Apoteka "Vasa Pelagic", Centralna
Apoteka "Lek", pored Bolnice
Apoteka "Livada, ogranak 3", Bratstva Jedinstva 152, kod Bolnice
Apoteka”Lilly 16”,Lole Ribara 2
Apoteka”Lilly 183 TC Požarevac”, Đure Đakovića bb
Apoteka”Belladona”, Veljka Dugoševića 8
Apoteka "Tilia", 1300 Kaplara 1, Požega
Apoteka”Lilly 147”, Dušanova 13
Apoteka”Lilly 89”, Glavna 145-147
Apoteka”Galen Pharm 79”,Fruškogorska 49
Apoteka "Iva" Smederevo, Knez Mihailova 47
Apoteka”Galen Pharm 25”, Trg Karađorđev dud 1/e
Apoteka”Lilly 116”,Trg Republike 10
Apoteka”Nena Pharm ogranak 1”, Karađorđeva 12
Apoteka”1 Maj”, Nosilaca Albanske Spomenice 5
Apoteka”Mila Pharm”,Knez Mihajla 19/4
Apoteka”Elixir Plus”,Glavni Trg 3
Apeka”Iris”,Maršala Tita 199
Apoteka”Lily 36”,Trg Svetog Đorđa 2
Apoteka”ZUA Vipera”, Mirna 2
Apoteka”Benu”, Idea,Naselje Marko Perčin
Apoteka”Dolic 1”,Petra Preradovića 5
Apoteka”Janković 42”, Jupiterova 84
Apoteka”Dinčić”Miloš Obilić 70
Apoteka”JUlija Nova”, Pančevački put 13
Apoteka”Narodna”, Palanka lek, Prvog Srpskog Ustanka 134
Apoteka "Galen plus 3", Jelene Covic 28
Apoteka "ZELENA APOTEKA", , Izvorska 30
Apoteka "Lilly 51 - Subotica", Trg Republike 16
Apoteka "Galen plus", Vladimira Nazora 9
Apoteka”Benu 217”,Korzo 15
Apoteka”Lilly 149”,Kriva Čaršija bb
Apoteka "Kosta Nikolic",Vojislava Ilića 2/A
Apoteka, "Milica", pored bolnice, Vojislava Ilića 7
Apoteka”Lilly 25”, Karađorđeva 4
Apoteka "Menta", Slanuska br.2
Apoteka”Tanja Lek”, Dimitrija Tucovića 93
Apoteka”Benu”,Užice Dom zdravlja , Jug Bogdanova 2
Apoteka "Vega", Vuka Karadžića 41
Apoteka "Vega", kod Doma Zdravlja Valjevo
Apoteka”Hemikal TM”,Sinđelićeva 28
Apoteka”Vegafarm”kod bolnice, Obrena Nikolića 4
Apoteka "Plana L", Milosa Velikog 110
Apoteka "BENU" ,Nikole Tesle 12
Apoteka”CACA”Nikole tesle 18
Apoteka "Zdravlje", Ðure Jakšića 3-7
Apoteka "Filly farm 79", Abraševiceva 38
Apoteka "APOTEKA II", Abraseviceva 32
Apoteka "BENU", Abraševićeva 42
Apoteka "Lilly 133",
Apoteka”Simko-Pharm”, Nemanjina 2
Apoteka”Cvejić 25”, Trga Lazara 1
Apoteka”Bojana Lek”,Save Kovačevića 102
Apoteka "Lipa", pored KBC Zemun , Vrtlarska 35
Apoteka”Menta Plus”, Prvomajska 8
Apoteka”Sunce 7”,Pvomajska 8b
Apoteka "Baofarm", Zagorska 11H
Apoteka”Sing Farm II”,Surčin, Vojvođanska 77
Apoteka”Lilly 172”,Surčin Vojvođanska77
Apoteka”Benu 365-B.Smiljanić”, Batajnica ,Braće Smiljanić 3
Apoteka”Janković 7”,Miletićeva 109
Apoteka”Dr Max”, Miletićeva 86
Apoteka”Sveti Sava”,Laze Kostića 13
Apoteka”Lilly 140-TC Zrenanjin, Bagljaš 5 zapad, TC AVIV
Apoteka"Tanin", Cara Dusana 19